Railfanning.org is a railfan’s website dedicated to the railroad industry. Launched in 2002, the website has grown and added information trackside hot spots and railroad history features.
For more, visit railfanning.org.
- Norfolk Southern Commits to New Training Center in Ohio
- Norfolk Southern CEO Pledges Pennsylvania Visit
- Federal Railroad Administration Announces a Supplemental Safety Assessment of Norfolk Southern Railway’s Operations
Sightseers’ Delight is a virtual version of the historic trolley tours offered in so many cities. Launched in June 2016, the site collects and curates content about places where historical events, both large and small, happened and profile the destinations that many other outlets overlook.
For more, visit sightseersdelight.com.
- Georgia Senate kills sports gambling bill
- Georgia Senate kills bill to create Buckhead City
- Noem vetoes bill that would have raised South Dakota’s hotel taxes
ExpressTelegraph.com is a new type of media outlet, a brave news outlet for a brave news world. Launched in August 2013, the site features quick hits of the news as it happens and features a particular focus on Georgia politics and news in and around Atlanta.
For more, visit ExpressTelegraph.com.