For more, visit railfanning.org.
- MARTA Concludes Track Replacement Project Where Red, Gold Lines Converge
- New Jersey Awarding $29 Million in Grants for Rail Projects
- NJ Transit, agencies nationwide could see billions to support operations
ExpressTelegraph.com is a new type of media outlet, a brave news outlet for a brave news world. Launched in August 2013, the site features quick hits of the news as it happens and features a particular focus on Georgia politics and news in and around Atlanta.
For more, visit ExpressTelegraph.com.
- Smyrna, Ga., officials looking to revamp license requirements for home-based businesses
- Dunwoody grants Family Promise of North Fulton/DeKalb $50,000
- New York election turnout likely to set records when counting finishes
Sightseers’ Delight is a virtual version of the historic trolley tours offered in so many cities. Launched in June 2016, the site collects and curates content about places where historical events, both large and small, happened and profile the destinations that many other outlets overlook.
For more, visit sightseersdelight.com.