For more, visit railfanning.org.
- Ohio Bill Would Increase Penalties for Railroads That Block Grade Crossings
- Norfolk Southern Donates Southern Railway Archives, $500,000 to Atlanta History Center
- Elected Officials Break Ground on Bridge That Will Cost Taxpayers Millions
Sightseers’ Delight is a virtual version of the historic trolley tours offered in so many cities. Launched in June 2016, the site collects and curates content about places where historical events, both large and small, happened and profile the destinations that many other outlets overlook.
For more, visit sightseersdelight.com.
- FAA proposes longer rest period between shifts for flight attendants
- Kentucky tourism authority approves $27 million in incentives for planned racing and gaming venues
- New Zealand police charge two with organizing, attending mass gatherings in Auckland
ExpressTelegraph.com is a new type of media outlet, a brave news outlet for a brave news world. Launched in August 2013, the site features quick hits of the news as it happens and features a particular focus on Georgia politics and news in and around Atlanta.
For more, visit ExpressTelegraph.com.